This backpack just screamed Griffin to me. I couldn't 'not' get it. So we have it, a little early, but OMG it just is precious. I love that it is not all character-y. I also got him the Magnadoodle because he has a little travel one that he loves to play with. And Mabel is SO sad because she didn't get anything new this trip. Spoiled much? I went to Goldsboro this afternoon when my weekly babysitter was here. Left at 3 back at 9. Great recharging. Jon and G went out to eat Mexican tonight. I will take more pics of G wearing the backpack later. I didn't show him tonight since he was about to head to bed.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Preschool is a comin'
This backpack just screamed Griffin to me. I couldn't 'not' get it. So we have it, a little early, but OMG it just is precious. I love that it is not all character-y. I also got him the Magnadoodle because he has a little travel one that he loves to play with. And Mabel is SO sad because she didn't get anything new this trip. Spoiled much? I went to Goldsboro this afternoon when my weekly babysitter was here. Left at 3 back at 9. Great recharging. Jon and G went out to eat Mexican tonight. I will take more pics of G wearing the backpack later. I didn't show him tonight since he was about to head to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks so much for the picture board suggestion...I'm going to make one next week and I know Kate will love it!!
Hope you guys had a great weekend! The backpack is definitely adorable and I can't wait to see pics of him trying it out!!
Post a Comment