Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Had a first today!

Seperation anxiety at nearly 2 1/2? What is going on?


We went to the gym this morning, like we do many mornings, like we have done since G was 11 months old. Only one or two other times has be fussed EVER. And once I left the room he was fine. Well today. He wanted me to pick him up. And was fussy. I asked if he needed to potty, so I took him in to potty. I asked if he wanted to "cook" Miss Tiffany some pancakes, or color a picture to send to someone, or play with the big blocks and make a house. Nothing worked. He would not let me leave! He was crying, tears and all. He kept saying "I wanna go home". I could just tell this was not one of the times I could leave him and he would be ok after a couple seconds. Plus I do want him to know if he feels really strongly about something that I will be there for him and listen. So we left. I am still trying to piece together what could have made him react that way. We will try again tomorrow. Hopefully he will stay. This Momma needs to get her work out in.

No comments: