Monday, July 13, 2009
pictures
We had a great weekend. On Saturday night, we got a sitter for G, and a couple of our friends' kids at our house. We went to one of their houses for dinner. They own a restaurant and their food supplier gave them some King Crab Legs. They were SO good. It was great to have a night with friends without having to chase kiddos around. And I think the kids had a great time too. Then Sunday we went with two other kids and 3 other kids to Topsail Beach. It was a lot of fun. First time I have ever used a Boogie Board. Never really got on a wave like your suppose to but it was a lot of fun. I just loved playing in the waves. Unfortunately Griffin doesn't. He does LOVE the sand though. He was literally covered from head to toe. Tons on his scalp, on his face, chest and back and legs. EVERYWHERE. Jon and I also got burnt. The waves and saltwater just don't do great things for you sunscreen. And I have a lot of bugs bites from our Saturday night dinner on our friends' deck. So this week is a little uncomfortable. But very fun overall. I have some funny videos if I can get some time to upload them to youtube to link here. Griffin has done really good on not having accidents. I have purchased some prune juice to make it all more comfortable for my little man. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment