Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hilarious blog!

Warning, this has obscene language but I find this blog post so funny. This is SO funny! A friend sent me the link to this. When I first saw Sandra Lee on GMA years ago, I thought the concept was wonderful. I even asked for one of her cookbooks for Christmas. Then her Food Network show came on and well... She is SO weird. I love coordinating and decorating. But the changing of the dishes and curtains and clothes and making them all match in every episode is wasteful and strange. And the fact she always makes a cocktail is funny to me. I love a good beverage, but this always cracks me up. When she makes cocktails up for kid's birthday parties, there is humor in that. I just can't watch her anymore, just can't do it. She annoys me. SO I find this party concept so funny. I am always coming up with fun themes for parties and I can really appreciate this.

No comments: