It is snowing right now in Arkansas, where we are from. But it has been in the 80's and sunny and absolutely perfect here in NC this weekend. Flip flops are out and I even pulled the shorts out, although my white white legs probably sent people running off in hysterics.
Let's see, last week is better off forgotten. Jon was gone again and G was completely impossible to deal with. We went to Fayetteville on Tuesday so I could get a massage and haircut and break up the week. G was bad, I got a really big screw in my tire that I had to take and get fixed. Just a waste of a relaxing massage. Then Wednesday, he was HORRIBLE. Jon came home a day early, we will leave it at that. And I may or may not have had a nervous breakdown of sorts. Bad, very bad times were had.
But the weather is too nice to stay in a funk. Friday I went to the gym and decided a mile in that I had to go outside as it was too pretty to be on a treadmill. So I went on a walk with Mabel while G was at school and then after I picked G up we had a pizza picnic on the front porch with Jon. Then Jodie and Piper came over and we went on a long walk around the neighborhood and then came back for girl talk and afternoon beer. I love a cold afternoon beverage on the first really nice day outside. Nothing better. Then when Jon came home we pulled weeds, which was very very needed.
Yesterday was just as beautiful and even warmer. I worked on some projects and just enjoyed it. Mabel had her first swim out here in out neighborhood. Good times.
Today I expect more of the same. Busy busy week ahead. Party on Tuesday, Jon's birthday on Wednesday, hockey game on Thursday and dinner out for Jon's work on Saturday. By the way, Jon hates the new background. I think it is fun and it will stay awhile. Unless he figures out how to blog, yeah right, I have nothing to worry about.

New frame

Sunset Thursday night

My new camera bag I bought for myself off etsy, with the funds I have made from etsy!

G's ouchie from school. "Eli hit me with a shovel." I swear that is the story I was told.

Letters I did, I may have to keep these for my upstairs. I love the print!

New house numbers I made for the outside flower bed. I love doing my crafts.

On the road again...

Clubs in the back, girl in the front. Makes me flash forward 13 years... ugh.

G and "his Piper".

No comments:
Post a Comment