Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I wanna do that!"

We love the Olympics. Griffin and I like the winter ones more than Jon. I really enjoy watching. And I am always amazed by the talent. I have never skied. And I never plan to. That doesn't look like a vacation to me. It is cold, looks like work and perhaps most improtantly there is no cabana boy. But it is beautiful!! Barbara and Howard, relatives of ours that live in Vancouver, have sent Griffin the cutest Olympic shirt with the fun mascot on it. G was quite the hit at school on Monday when he wore it. They also sent a cute book about big mountain machines. Below are some shots I attempted to get of him in his shirt. He wasn't all that cooperative and the lighting is bad but this is what I could do...


Watching the Olympics

"Mom get out of my way, I am trying to watch the skiers."

Breakdancing

No comments: