Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some Griffin stories

I have been super busy and cold. SO COLD. I am trying to get things set up for starting my etsy store and it is taking more time than expected. But I HAD to share these funny stories about G from the last 2 days. Yesterday he was taking a bath and pointed to a bruise on his knee. He said he had a boo boo and I asked him how he got it. He said a big toy, that Brayden hit him with a big toy at school yesterday. I said well what did you do to Brayden and he said nothing. I am not sure I am buying that. I was asking about what else happened at school since they had show and tell. He told me that he had yummy coffee at school. I know I am not buying that. He is FULL of stories.
Then today he was at the gym play area and my friend Kristi was in there picking up her daughter. She said she asked him what he got for Christmas and he told her a puppy. She asked how many dogs he had and he said 2. When I got in there she asked me about my new dog. Yeah, we are in trouble. His 'imagination' is going to keep him in trouble.

No comments: