Monday, October 26, 2009

Found bedding!






I found bedding that works in his room so well. I had found the sheets first that are striped light blue, dark blue and white. It ties in well with the new curtains. Then I saw this blanket that has guitars all over it. It is super soft and cute! Thank you Homegoods, how I love you! Homegoods is owned by TJ Maxx and is only home stuff. LOVE IT!
Here are also some pictures of a more organized dresser. This was Griffin's changing table and had 2 drawers. Within 2 days both dressers broke. I removed the hardware, covered the inside bottom with silver contact paper, then had a piece of wood cut and painted it and put in the bottom to create a shelf. Now it holds our computer modem and wireless connector and printer. And now I can organize my paper, stationary, scrapbooking stuff and gift bags.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love his rockin' sheets!