Sunday, August 9, 2009

Griffin aka Emeril

Cooking
No pants cooking, that will be the name of our cookbook.
Stirring
cooking
Griffin LOVES to cook, loves to throw a fit if he doesn't think he is going to get to cook, hasn't cooked long enough or isn't satisfied by what he gets to do while cooking. This two year business is interesting stuff. But when he is satisfied this is the result. I am bummed the pictures turned out blurry. My camera keeps getting messed up on the settings, rather I keep messing with the settings not satisfied with the result and well it is a viscious cycle. This was our chicken cacciatore a la crock pot. I like my normal on the stove top version better but thought we would give this a shot. This recipe goes with a cute quote I have read before, "I like to cook with wine, and sometimes I even put it in the food."

This weekend Jon took Griffin fishing twice at the 'lake' in our neighborhood. They caught several fish and had a good time. Griffin really likes going and I probably should have done a drive by to take a picture but I was just SO glad to have a quiet house for a little bit and try and get stuff done so that didn't happen. Maybe next weekend.

We are doing really well on the potty training. Wearing less and less pullups, but he did have an accident on Friday. The first for many weeks, so we aren't quite there yet but close. Most of the time, even overnight the pull ups are dry in the morning. We sometimes wear them to nap and sometimes not. Again not 'we', he. I luckily have my bodily functions well under control. Although with my small bladder... :) Ok, enough late night babbling. I just wanted pictures up for when everyone checked tomorrow morning.

No comments: