Sorry for the boring post, but that is what I am up to.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Pantry Make Over and Inventory
So on Hip 2 Save today she started her planning Monday. Her challenge is to clean and inventory your pantry and freezer and plan meals according to what you currently have on hand. Well I got the pantry done. I need to clean the house and get ready for my Junior Women's officer meeting at my house tonight so the freezer will have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday. I plan on cleaning my fridge this week anyways so it worked out well.
Inventory list
top shelves
middle shelves
bottom shelves
pantry
Sorry for the boring post, but that is what I am up to.
Sorry for the boring post, but that is what I am up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment