CVS-Twizzlers (2 for $3) and Griffin LOVES Twizzlers, Duracell Batteries (sale $2.99 plus $1 back for next purchase), Filler paper 150 sheets ($2 wach with $2 back each for next purchase, so free), pantiliners ($.89 with $.89 back, so free), Papermate 10 pack pens ($.99 each with $.99 back each, so free), Pro Clean Sport Stick deodorant (sale of 2.99 with $2 back for next purchase and I had a $1.50 off coupon, so I made $.51 on the purchase), 24 ct pencils ($1.99 each with $1.99 back each, so free), Memo books (.99 each with .99 back on each, so free)= 13 items and after coupons and tax I paid 4.76 and got about 16 bucks back for my next purchase.
Ok to explain my super couponing a little more and the value and savings of doing it. I got all of that stuff on the table plus a gallon of milk for out of pocket of 7.82. And I got $17 for next weeks purchases. Pretty good. And it really should have been 1.99 cheaper plus an extra $1 Register Reward.

1 comment:
Great job! I think you are much better at this than me!
Erin
Post a Comment