Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy Independence Day!!
We have been having some pool time this week. Griffin was carted around by some "big girls" one day which gave me a little break from sliding. He loves the bigger kids out there. And thinks they are so cool. And I think it is cool to have a bit of a break. I still watch him like a hawk but atleast I am not the one having to catch him over and over again and go down the slide a million times. Then on Thursday I went for a couple of hours while the sitter came for me to have a bit of a break. Jon was out of town this past week and I was very ready for the break. Then when Jon got back in town we went to the pool on Friday. It was great to have him there so that I can relax. Today G and I went to the pool from a little before 11 until 2. G is napping and I am chilling out. He has a problem with listening and just takes up the stairs to the slide. So then I have to take off after him since we can't do that alone. He forgets that he is just 2. Later this afternoon we are heading to our friends' house to eat, drink and be merry. She has a great spot to watch the city fireworks. We went last year and had a great time even though we really didn't know anyone that well. This year we will know pretty much everyone and it is sure to be a good time. I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th!! I will take pictures of G with his Flag shirt on to post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment