Friday, March 6, 2009

2 yr shots

Griffin has his 2 year well baby check up today. So I will have new height and weight stats soon. He is also due for shots and I am going to go ahead and do the MMR that I have been delaying. Then in a few months I guess we will do the chicken pox shots we have been delaying. It is hard to stay too convicted about the worries with shots when I have friends now that are doctors and are very pro vaccines. Not that I am against them, I am just terrified that there could be a link and I could lose my Griffin, as he is today. I just wish they could come up with a reason for all these autism symptoms creeping up in children today. I know that these people wouldn't vaccinate their own children if they thought there was a link. So I will keep repeating that to myself as we go in there today.

I have super cute pictures of G with his train table. His Aunt Lu and Uncle Daryl sent him a conductors dressup outfit to wear too. So funny. I will try and post those later today or over the weekend.

Better go hop in the shower so we can get the dreaded shots over with and move on to our special treat. I haven't decided on one yet for today. Fries always work... I was told I have high cholesterol earlier this week so might have to stay away from McD's. If that isn't totally unpleasant to hear a couple of days after the 30th birthday. It was an official diagnosis I am not a kid anymore!

No comments: