Friday, February 27, 2009

Sneaky boy.

Yesterday morning I was going to go get in the shower. I normally shower while he naps in the afternoon but had a lot of errands to run. I put a cartoon on in the living room for Griffin to watch and ran and hopped in the shower. He came in there a time or two to check on me. I turned the shower off and heard a strange noise. I threw my towel over me and ran out of the bathroom soaking wet. I noticed Mabel was looking out the open door to the garage. We usually have the Tahoe in there but had parked it outside since we have Griffin's bday present in the garage with a sheet over it. We bought him a motorized black truck. Well Griffin is running around in circles in the garage with a huge smile on his face, wearing his pj top, his diaper and some socks. I know he had already played with the sidewalk chalk as he had left some pictures for me to find. How he didn't notice his car, I will never know. I do know if he had found it I would not had been able to get him back into the house. SO needless to say we have to start deadbolting the door out to the garage all the time. We always keep the doors to the outside locked but that one we keep uplocked during the day. Jon thinks Griffin was wondering why we don't let him play out there more often since there is so much room and he thinks Mabel was watching thinking, "Boy, you are going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!"

No comments: