Saturday, February 14, 2009

I won a giveaway!!!

I am so excited. I got an email that I won a blog giveaway. It is for a 15.00 gift certificate for Starbucks and 50.00 gift certificate from Sarah Holland Photography. I found her blog just blog hopping and saw she was having a giveaway. I left a comment and WON. I never win anything so this is so exciting. And for those of you who know me, you know I spend a lot of my spending money at Starbucks. If it weren't for Starbucks and Target I would have a good savings account... maybe. Anyway check out her website.

And in other news, Jon finally made it back to NC today. A day late. They had 11 inches of snow, in Iowa where he was, yesterday. Griffin, Mabel and I are all very glad to have him home. Griffin and I met him in Raleigh this afternoon so we could eat at The Cheesecake Factory. I totally blew my diet but it was SO good. Then Jon brought G back home and I stayed in Raleigh. I had coffee and went to Homegoods, TJ Maxx and Target. The shopping trifecta.

Jon brought Griffin a bear and me a shirt. My shirt says "I heart boys that sparkle". For those of you who have read Twilight, you will get that. And my friends and I are all getting together for a party when the DVD comes out this spring. So I will have a place to wear my shirt. I will say, that it is a size XL. I am guessing a child's XL since it is not made for anyone with a bra size over 32 A. I do understand that is who this shirt was made for but I am going to be sporting it proudly, and snugly, in my 30's (gulp). I am really starting to look forward to turning 30 now. Some friends and I are going to go to Raleigh for my bday to a tapas and wine bar that is suppose to be really fantastic. The Red Room.

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day. I am so glad mine wasn't ruined and Jon made it home safe and sound.

2 comments:

Sarah Holland said...

Thanks for the shout-out :) I love your blog background! And your little one is just adorable. Too bad we don't live closer - we could be shopping buddies. You listed all my favorite stores!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your shirt!! I miss my brat. Give him a big hug from his Aunt Lou. I can't believe my sister is going to be 30. WaWaWeWoo is all I will say to that. Can't wait til March! You need to decide what days will be good for me to be there cause that is my spring break!