Mary and Betty came came in on Friday. We went to pick them up at the airport, which Griffin loves since he can look for airplanes in the air for hours. We went to eat at Cheesecake Factory, we just love that place. Saturday I had our neighbor's 5th birthday in the morning. Griffin was still sick so he missed it. It was so cute, the party was an Alice in Wonderland theme. A Mad Hatter tea party. Very precious and a great idea for little girls. There were SO many kids there, I really hope we never have that many kids at a birthday party at any given time. Then Saturday afternoon I went four other girlfriends to Wilmington to shop and eat dinner out for one of their birthdays. We had such a nice time, chatting for four hours over dinner. I feel so lucky to have met such good friends since moving here. That same afternoon Jon, Griffin, Mary and Betty went to Wilmington too. They shopped and went to dinner at Bonefish Grill. Another favorite of ours. Bonefish may actually be my favorite place to eat. They were going to go to the beach but Griffin didn't really need to be out in the cool windy air with being sick. Sunday we hung out around the house and Betty cooked her yummy chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken. So good. We also had a little bithday celebration for Griffin. He got a little potty. And he actually is interested in it. Then on Monday I had a haircut and highlight in Raleigh. I paid WAY TOO MUCH for it and won't be going back. It was way overpriced and I even sent a letter complaining about the price quoted to me and the end price after other things were tacked on. So far they have offered to send me a 30 dollar gift card, but I would rather just have money put back on my credit card. I doubt anything will really come of it, it was just so aggravating the more I kept thinking about it. My sister does a much better job and costs a fraction of the price. We took Mary and Betty to the airport that afternoon.
Yesterday Griffin and I tried to get back on schedule. Griffin woke up interested in the potty. He wanted his pjs off and went and stood by the potty. He wants to stand like Daddy but I think that would be a bad idea at this point. At first he wanted to leave his diaper on. And would just sit on it and stand around it. Then he wanted his diaper off. He then didn't want to put a diaper back on. I finally got him to agree to put a diaper on but he refused clothes. He didn't wear clothers all day yesterday. And I even put his big boy underwear on him yesterday afternoon for a little while and took some pictures and let him run around. Jon and I made a big deal out of them. They are so cute! They have the days of the week and little monkeys on them. Thanks Gigi! I worked on my desk area trying to get it straightened up. Made Griffin a banner for his birthday from these train cards I found. Worked on the scholarship applications I have received for Junior Women's Club that I am in charge of this year. All of this while we being pulled on and crawled on and climbed on. I am also having this problem while trying to type this. I will try and put some pics and video on today while G naps.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww how sweet. Your sister is the best sister! I love Bonefish too! It is my favorite. I love the Fontina Chops and the Bang Bang Shrimp!
Post a Comment