Thursday, November 27, 2008

We got him.

The mouse is dead. We are going to leave the traps up in case he wasn't alone. But woohoo!!! I am so relieved and Jon had decided it was a figment of my imagination since he never saw it and I only saw it. It is just one more thing to be thankful for. We have had so many changes since last Thanksgiving. I am thankful they have all worked out. I am thankful for Jon, for being my partner in this crazy life. I am thankful for Griffin and all the happiness he brings to my life. I am thankful for Mabel and how much laughter she has brought to our lives. I am thankful for Griffin's giggles when they play together. I am thankful for all our family and friends that mean so much to us and bring so much into our lives. I am thankful for Jon's job that allows me to be a stay at home mom. I am thankful for our beautiful home that we feel so safe and happy in. I am thankful that the price of gas has come down. I am thankful we are able to put food on our table. And here are some silly non critical items but things that make my life so much more enjoyable; I am thankful for lip balm, eye masks for sleeping, body pillows, Starbucks mochas, beer and wine, contact lenses, DVR, Sesame Street, laptops, digital cameras and my iphone.

Griffin really liked the turkey and can o' cranberries and cookies. He wasn't into much else though. I will post pictures later.

No comments: