+084.jpg)
+082.jpg)
+067.jpg)
+057.jpg)
+044.jpg)
We are trying to tell Griffin about Santa so we run around saying "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!" We are hoping he doesn't cry when we go see Santa. We have a Breakfast with Santa that we are going to Dec 6th that we are gearing up for. Griffin is going to ask Santa for a set of 'real' golf clubs this year. He loves all things golf, it is scary how much like his Daddy he is. He has quite the temper tantrum when we have to leave Golfsmith. He plays nonstop with his plastic golf clubs the whole time we are outside and then he throws a fit when it is time to come in. He is also loves "Melmo", Elmo on Sesame Street and will watch the entire episode. He still loves a choo choo and has played with Thomas that his Grandma brought him.
I made yummy PB cookies last night that G is enjoying right now for a snack. My newcomer's group is having a cookie exchange is a couple of weeks so I was trying out a new recipe. I can cook but I am not much of a baker and I am proud how well these turned out.
Tomarrow I am cooking my first Thanksgiving dinner on the menu at Casa Heard is a turkey breast, the uncooked dressing that Betty made and I froze, corn on the cob, roasted zucchini, hashbrown casserole, sunshine salad and I might make bread in my breadmaker if the yeast I have is still good. Jon tried dressing for the first time on Sunday and liked it, now if I could get him to like several other key things we would be rollin'. In case I don't get on here tomarrow, I hope everyone has a very good and filling Thanksgiving. I know I have a lot to be thankful for!

2 comments:
Griffin is just precious...thanks for sharing your website with our family!
I miss that baby soooo much!!! I can't wait until I can come visit you guys!
Post a Comment