+011.jpg)
+012.jpg)
+016.jpg)
+019.jpg)
+020.jpg)
We got up early this morning and headed down to Wilmington. We played at the beach and in the water for awhile and then went shopping. We had a fun day. The waves still scare Griffin, I think that the salt water burns his eyes and that makes him not like it. He loves playing in the sand though. And then he has to get in the ocean to rinse off. Jon and I really love being in the water though, so we end up taking turns most of the time. Here are some pics from the last couple of days. It seems that Griffin is always doing something cute or funny so I have my camera out a lot. I have a video of him pointing at his body parts as I name them, but the lighting isn't very good. I am going to try and get a better one. And the video I took at the beach today are all sideways and I can't find anyplace to edit them to rotate.

No comments:
Post a Comment