Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

There are wild flowers on the side of the road. They plant flowers and trees at most of the exits and entrance ramps on the interstate. They also plant stretches of brightly colored flowers along the side of the road randomly and at the overpasses. It is very pretty.
Griffin loves playing with his golf clubs, they are going to have to banished to outside toys though.
Father's Day pics.



Well yesterday we went to Raleigh to go to PF Changs for dinner to celebrate. Griffin was so bad and had horrible tantrums we swore we wouldn't take him out in public again. Today Jon went golfing all afternoon and I have seen so much of the US Open I am about to go nuts!!! Jon is out of town starting tomarrow morning to go to his plant in Kentucky. Griffin and I leave Saturday for Fort Smith, I am not sure how that is going to go since he is so hard to deal with a lot of the time. Hopefully it will go easier than I am anticipating.
It wouldn't let me download all the pics I had. We have had a little trouble with our internet. Will post more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could Jon's feet get any whiter????