


I have been so busy trying to get my Letter Me This business going. There are just not enough hours int he day and with G not in school there is NO free time. So... this is what happens. Here are a few photos. He is really into Toy Story and loves his Buzz and Woody dolls. He has been quite the hand full and I think the 3 year old fits are worse than the 2 year old ones. He is funny and silly and wonderful and then switches on a dime. It is lovely and unpredictable.
We have had a busy summer of swimming lessons, pool time, and have been to Hilton Head and Pinehurst for vacations. We will be heading to Arkansas in a few weeks and exited to see everyone. Sorry about the blog and I know it has been disappointed to a lot of you. But I already stay up until midnight or 1 am just doing the normal stuff I have to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment