For my birthday Jon surprised me with being able to get a digital SLR camera. I have been wanting one for awhile. I have been so frustrated with my digital camera and the blurs that resulted from movement by a fast 3 year old and a fast Mabel. So... I studied and decided on the Canon T1i DSLR and today I have been playing with it. I am loving the fast speed and the no blurs of my running children. So here is a sneak peak of my practice session. Hope to learn a lot and have some great photos to share!
I am seeing that there is a problem with the size of these photos. It is taking FOREVER to load.
We are a Jon and Cara, married for 8 1/2 years. We are the proud parents of almost 3 year old, Griffin, and our 7 year old Golden Retriever, Mabel. Jon and I grew up in Arkansas and now live in Eastern North Carolina. Blogging is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that we love and miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment