Griffin's teacher messaged me while he was in school today to tell be that a little boy was crying because he was wanting a ball and Griffin went over and gave him the one he was playing with so the little boy would stop crying. Makes a mommy proud when their child plays nicely and is sympathetic.
I asked him what he did at school today and was told: "I rode motorcycles on the playground with Jackson. It was really cool!"
We are doing the sticker reward chart and it seems to be helping with his behavior. Yay!
I am getting more orders on my etsy site and keeping busy with ideas. And I seem to be coming down with something. Not feeling quite right, might be allergies. Fun, doesn't the universe know I don't have time for that?!?! And it is cold. I have been drinking loads and loads of coffee since I received my new coffee maker from coffee.org. I LOVE IT!!!!! If you are a coffee lover I highly suggest getting a Keurig. Love, love, love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment