Thursday, December 3, 2009

Such a disappointment.

I really don't feel that sports figures should necessarily be the role models that we let them be. But that being said, I still find myself so disappointed in Tiger Woods and the recent revelations of his private life. I know he is someone Griffin will be growing up wanting to emulate... and boo. I find it so interesting that he is such a private person (when it comes to the media, his fans, etc.). Yet obviously had no problem with his little Tiger not being private, from the reports, at ALL. And talk about strange choices, choosing several nasty bimbos when you have a Swedish swimsuit model at home. Men. And these bimbos. Stay away from married men, have some respect for yourself and the wives of these men. There should be some sort of girlcode. Just don't do it. Maybe Nike should change their logo... Ok, end of rant. On to our regular scheduled Griffin show.

Tomorrow is Breakfast with Santa. Pictures to come. Jon comes home tonight from being gone all week to Kentucky, again. I hate business trips. This week seemed SO long. Griffin has been extra... entergetic, yeah we will use the word energetic. I want a break and thankfully I am getting one. Tomorrow morning after Breakfasting with Santa I am going on a girl's weekend to Myrtle with 3 of my friends from here and we are meeting my friend that moved to Hilton Head over the summer. Yeah! We are going to go see New Moon again! And plan to eat great food, have some cocktails, do a little shopping. Some of my favorite things and I am SO ready! Have a great weekend and when I come back I will post some Santa pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in Myrtle!! by the way...THANKS for telling us about gripe water. It has been a lifesaver for Nichole with Jaxon! He is doing great...weighs 10 lb.4oz. I hear you are having some company for the holidays....enjoy!!

Cara said...

Yay! Glad that the Jaxon likes the Gripe Water. It was SO helpful with Griffin.