Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas
My parents drove from Arkansas with my sister and brother in law. They got here the night before Christmas Eve and stayed Christmas Eve and Day and then headed back. A long drive, quick trip, but we really appreciate them coming and spending our first non-Arkansas Christmas with us. Christmas Eve we opened one present in the afternoon and then the rest of the presents that night. We decided not adding to the craziness of Santa presents on Christmas Day would be better for G. It is still quite overwhelming at 2. Griffin had a very good Christmas. I have lots of pictures but blogger is being difficult. I wonder if other people are having the same trouble as me? Anyway, Griffin got his hammer! (actually a whole tool set), a tricycle, an art easel, Diego boat, cash register, bendaroos, an alphabet train and puzzle, and various other little toys. That Santa brought everything he asked for except a little bitty puppy. He says his puppy is too big since he can't pick her up. Not gonna happen. I cooked ham, hashbrown casserole, sauteed corn, fried okra and rolls for Christmas eve. And I we had leftover ham, hashbrown casserole and added waffles, whipped cream and eggs for Christmas brunch. I will come back later hopefully able to add pictures. Hope you all had a great Christmas and we are looking forward to the New Year. It's resolution time again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment