Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Griffin nugget of the day.

Today I had just got done drying my hair and decided it would be a good idea to go check on Griffin. And right I was. I walk around the corner to see an open pantry door. Then I round that corner to see a certain 2 year old with a maple syrup bottle tipped up in the air and drizzling syrup directly into his mouth. Nice! It has made for an interesting afternoon.

I have continued my Thanksgiving tradition of burning myself. Last year I atleast waited to do it right before eating while taking the turkey out of the oven. This year I burned my thumb first thing on the hot cast iron skillet as I was about to put the cornbread into it. Yeah, a very very very inconvenient burn for 2 straight days of cooking. And I burned my arm earlier this week on a hot pan too. Accident prone. What's another scar at this point?

No comments: