On Wednesday G's school had their Halloween party and Halloween parade. Jon and I and many of the other parents went up to the school and watched the kids parade around the school yard with her classmates. Griffin went to school as a train conductor. We were concerned that if he wore his real costume (a triceratops)that it would get damaged while on the playground. Well that and that it makes going potty very difficult... As you can see his friend in class wore a very similar costume so I am sure he would have been fine. But he loves being a train conductor so it wasn't it problem. And I also know now that candy makes kids crazy. Griffin keeps saying that he "needs" candy. Or that candy will make his tummy stop hurting. Yeah, right. Tonight Jon and I are going to be party hopping, we have two parties to go to and have a babysitter for Griffin. Should be a good time. And then tomorrow we have plans to take Griffin around our neighborhood for trick or treating. We have a great neighborhood for this, they shut the gates and everyone just rides around on golf carts. It keeps it a lot safer, when you aren't having to deal with a ton of cars stopping and starting. I wish you all a happy and safe Halloween weekend! More pictures to come.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween school parade
On Wednesday G's school had their Halloween party and Halloween parade. Jon and I and many of the other parents went up to the school and watched the kids parade around the school yard with her classmates. Griffin went to school as a train conductor. We were concerned that if he wore his real costume (a triceratops)that it would get damaged while on the playground. Well that and that it makes going potty very difficult... As you can see his friend in class wore a very similar costume so I am sure he would have been fine. But he loves being a train conductor so it wasn't it problem. And I also know now that candy makes kids crazy. Griffin keeps saying that he "needs" candy. Or that candy will make his tummy stop hurting. Yeah, right. Tonight Jon and I are going to be party hopping, we have two parties to go to and have a babysitter for Griffin. Should be a good time. And then tomorrow we have plans to take Griffin around our neighborhood for trick or treating. We have a great neighborhood for this, they shut the gates and everyone just rides around on golf carts. It keeps it a lot safer, when you aren't having to deal with a ton of cars stopping and starting. I wish you all a happy and safe Halloween weekend! More pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a cutie! He's just gotten so big, it's hard to believe. The time I saw him in person, he was a baby at the Razorback game....my oh my how time flies!
Post a Comment