Sorry again about the lack of blogging. We are just busy busy around here. Jon was gone all last week for a class in Iowa. Griffin has been pretty good about going to school without crying. He still says, "I wanna go back home" a lot but less crying. He gets a Twizzler when I pick him up on dayshe doesn't cry. He has been having a relapse on potty training and have A LOT of accidents, this is where a lot of my busy busy time is coming from. He also repeats everything a million times it seems. My brain is exhausted from all of the repetition. He just keeps repeating things over and over until we have time to respond. "I would like a cookie, cookie, cookie. I would like a cookie, please, cookie, Mommy, cookie, cookie, cookie, Mommy, cookie..." or "I need to potty, Mommy, potty, potty, potty, potty, Mommy, potty". E.X.H.A.U.S.T.I.N.G. I have killer headaches by the end of the day. We have moved the full size bed that was in the guest room into his room and now he has a true big boy bed. So far so good. We haven't added the footboard to it yet and I still need to get bedding for it so no pictures yet. I have recently bought faux wood blinds and new curtains for his room to change it up a bit. He actually slept until 8:30 today!!! Yeah, which means I got to sleep until 8:30 today. And for those that know me, know this is a great deal for me. I am bad about going to sleep at night and LOVE to sleep in in the morning.
My projects are coming along but not done yet. I made a fantastic coupon run this weekend and with rebates and coupons got a whole lot for a little. I took a picture and will have to add that later.
Griffin has a little girl named Katie that goes to his preschool. She has two extremely rare kidney disorders that they just discovered. She is three and is in critical condition up in Chapel Hill. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. Such a sad situation. Our preschool is trying to think of some sort of fundraiser to do for them, but mainly they are just asking for everyone's prayers.
Jon's cousin, Zach, that I wrote about several weeks ago and is stationed in Afghanistan and his wife, Nicole, welcomed a baby a couple of weeks ago. His name is Jaxon and I found out recently that Zach gets to come home for 2 weeks on leave. I am so happy for them and so glad that Zach will get to meet his new son in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am NOT looking forward to potty training!! I have heard from many moms that they experience the same things with their children. Two steps forward, one step back. He'll be a pro in no time, though!!
I'll say prayers for the little girl and her family. Very sad
Post a Comment