Friday, August 21, 2009

Walgreens deal.


My deal seems piddly compared to some other deals I have read about lately. But I thought I would share it anyway.
2 boxes of Nutrigrain bars and 1 box of Krispie Treats on sale for $10- $1 coupon I had and when 3 boxes are bought $5 RR back for next purchase.= 3 boxes for $4 out of pocket
Fusion razor on sale for $7.19-$2 coupon and fusion cartridges 14.49- $4 coupon and when both are purchesed I got $6 Register Rewards back for next purchase. I had a coupon for a free shaving cream when I bought the razor and a free body wash when I bought the cartridges. So razor, cartridges, shaving cream and body wash at regular price was 30.96- coupons= $9.68 out of pocket for all.
Glade candle was $3.29 and I had a coupon for a free one so=Free.
Softsoap body wash when bought $3.99 get $4 RR for next purchase.
And Jon needed pencil lead for one of his pencils.
Everything was $33.80 and I have $20 in RR to use on future purchases. So $13.80 out of pocket.

No comments: