Monday, August 31, 2009

Deals for the week and blogging overload.

I hope some of you are finding this interesting.


CVS deals of the week.
Renu Multi was on sale for 7.99 each- 2.00 coupon on each- 3.00 CVS coupon for eye care purchases of over 12.00= 4.49 each and I got 3.00 Bucks back each= 1.49 each!!!
Glade candle was 6.99 with 6.99 Bucks back and I had 2.00 coupon= I made 2.00!
Aquafresh New Iso toothpaste was 4.99 with 3.00 Bucks back= 1.99
I had to buy some cheaper items to make enough items to use all the coupons I had. I also had a 4.00 off $20 purchase so all in all I had 9 coupons and needed 9 items. So I filled with the little lotions, travel shaving creams and travel toothpaste.
After all the coupons and Bucks backs from previous purchases I paid 11.26 and got 16.00 in Bucks Back for next time.

Walgreens deals of the week. Today was friends and family day and they had a 15% off coupon that I printed. All of my items qualified and they were all on sale. 3 cans of Campbells soup were normally 1.39 each. I had a coupon to get them for .69 each and then I got 15% off of that so = .59 each.
Velveeta cups were 1.39 each but I got 15% off. I also had a Buy 1 Get 1 coupon, and an in ad coupon to make them .89 each and if you buy 2 you get a $1 Register Reward (RR)for next purchase. SO I think 1.34- 1.00 RR= .34
The Breath Right strips which I love to have for cold season were 4.24 after 15% off and I got 4.00 back in RR. = .24
The Rembrandt toothpaste was on sale for 5.00, after 15% made it 4.25 and I got 5.00 RR.= So I made .75!!
Pantiliners were 1.63 after 15%. And I had a 1.00 coupon and got 2.00 RR for it.= I made 1.37!!
Sinus kit was 11.99 originally. Everytime I complain of cold or allergies my friend that is a doctor tells me to use an nettie pot. Well the kit was on sale for 7.99, since it was Walgreens brand I got 20% from my coupon making it 7.19, then there was an in ad coupon for 4.00 off= 3.19!! Down from 11.99!! I will update later if I can actually put this thing up to my nose. Dr. Oz from Oprah says I can...
Sally Hershberger shampoo, she is a famous stylist that make over $500 a haircut, was 9.49 on clearance for 2.37, 2.01 after 15%. I bought 2 to make sure I would have enough items since I had several coupons and I had wanted to try it. Well after buying it, it printed a cantalina coupon at the register for 2.00 0f my next purchase of SH products. So I will be going back tomorrow to get another bottle for .37!! That will be 3 bottles for 4.39!!
New Colgate toothbrush was 2.54 after 15%, I had a .40 coupon and got 3.00 RR= I made .86!!
I also had 20.00 in RR from previous purchases so I got all of that for 2.62!! And I got 15.00 in RR for next purchases. I am excited in case you can't tell.

In total I 'made' 17.12 for all that I purchased today!