Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures

The Gay Dolphin, a gift shop in MB. Next time I am SO getting a tshirt!!
Views from the condo.


The girl's at the restaurant minus Lisa who was taking the picture.
Click on these links for more pictrues from my phone:
Picture from phone
Another pic
A pic of me at dinner
Another pic
We had a great time on the girl's trip. Quick trip, left Friday afternoon around 12:30 and got back Saturday night around 8:30. But it was SO refreshing. We drove up, grabbed Starbucks and headed to condo. Got our suits on and went downstairs only to discover it was sprinkling. So we went back up and sat on the balcony and drank our sangria. Lisa, the pregnant one that just moved to Hilton Head, made it and we went to dinner. Had a great time talking and eating seafood. Went back and walked on the beach in the dark. So relaxing. Love the sound of the ocean. Sat around talking until late and laughed ourselves to sleep. That is the always the funniest part of girl's trips the delirious joking right before sleep finally takes you out. We slept in and had breakfast went and hung out at the beach and then hit the lazy river with Pina Colada's. So fun. Had an early dinner and headed back home. We are already talking about doing it again in late July.

Jon and Griffin had a good "man-bonding" time. Not quite sure what that entails, but sounds like a lot of crouch grabbing, grunting and watching of action movies that I am happy to have missed. They were going to fish but it rained and I do think they hit the putting greens. Griffin was very excited to see me once I got home though and I missed them too.

We have been keeping busy this week. Sunday we went to Raleigh to shop and eat. Monday night we hit the pool. Last night we ran up to Goldsboro to eat and take back some things we bought Sunday that didn't work. Who would have thought Jon would need Medium sized swim trunks? Not us, since he bought Larges and they were falling off they were so big. Tonight I have Newcomer's dinner at a restaurant I haven't eaten at that is suppose to be really good and neat in a nearby town. Sat night we have a friends birthday party at the pool and have a babysitter for a fun night out. And other than that we will just be meeting friends at the pool for some fun in the sun.

No comments: