Friday, May 22, 2009

TMI

Well no one else will be nearly as happy about this than us, but GRIFFIN pooped in teh BIG POTTY last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a huge potty training triumph in our house. He had gone in the little potty but refused to go in the big potty. Finally last night he went. We were so relieved, he had been a noxious gas site all evening leading up to that. Hey, I warned you this post would be too much information. But I had to share our huge triumph.

In other news we leave tomorrow to go on vacation. We can't wait!! I have been really good and eaten mainly Lean Cuisines all week so that I can let loose next week. They have the best food I have ever eaten. We are excited about meeting Don, Mary, Chris, Rachel and Baby Benjamin down there. Jon and Chris are going to golf (surprise, surprise) a couple of times and Rachel and I are going to have a spa day and get facials and massages. Jon and my anniversary is the 26th so we will be celebrating that too. Eight years, past the seven year itch. I actually think the 7th was actually one of our happiest. Hope all my friends and family have a safe, fun, relaxing Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah and Brad said...

Congratultaions on the potty accomplishment...that's great news!!

Noxious gas site, eh??! We have one of those too, but she still goes in the diaper...ha!!

Have a great trip...sounds like lots of fun!