What did Griffin give me for Mother's Day you might ask? A no accident Sunday. That is right folks. No accidents ALL DAY!! He wore a diaper for nap but other than that he was in the same pair of undies all day. So exciting. For us, no one else will probably see the glory of this, but I sure appreciate it.
I also got a package to go get three massages, that I am desperate need of. My neck has been killing me. I also got to spend the time with my parents. So glad they are here.
I am battling the worst allergies and did not sleep hardly at all last night. I am afraid to go lay my head down even though I am SO tired for fear I won't be able to breath. I might be making a pit stop at the doctor's office tomorrow for a zpac. I think it is turning into a sinus infection. Loverly.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment