Thursday, March 26, 2009

We made it.

Griffin and I left Raleigh yesterday and flew to Fort Smith. We had a lay over in Memphis. Griffin did SO good. I won't talk about it too much as not to jinx it on the way home. But I was very proud of him and there were no tears, from either of us and it has been awhile since we have been blessed with a trip like that. I think he was very happy to have his own space, but having his own seat. We got here about 4 yesterday afternoon. We got off the plane and were greeted by Grandma (Mary) and Pop and Gigi (my parents). It was good to see them all. We then all went over to Chris and Rachel's to meet Baby Benjamin. Griffin got to hold him, with my assistance. He was so proud and happy to get to do so.
Today Griffin spent the day with Great Grandma Betty while I went to help Rachel with Benjamin. He is such a good, calm, easy baby. Anything could change but as of right now I am just amazed at the ease of it. We took him to his doctor to have his weight checked since he has been low, went to lunch with Chris, hit Target and Old Navy. He was fantastic. I am going back over there tomorrow to help out too. I am not sure how much help she needs with him, but it sure is fun to hold a cute itty bitty baby!

No comments: