Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not much going on.

We have had a nice weekend. Saturday Griffin and I had a lazy morning while Jon golfed and then Griffin and I walked to our friends' house to play on their new swingset.
Today we all went up to Durham, Jon was in a golf tournament and Griffin and I shopped. I had to replace my beloved iphone that I dropped and cracked earlier in the week. Griffin pitched a fit after we dropped Jon off, he doesn't understand why he doesn't get to go golfing with his Daddy. He LOVES golf, I am so outnumbered in this house. Even Mabel loves golf. The only thing I like about it is Adam Scott, a cute, curly headed professional golfer.
Tuesday is Jon's 30th birthday. And then we leave Wednesday to head to Arkansas for a week. I am so excited to see everyone, epecially Benjamin! I am ready for Rolandos, Sonic and Sweet Bay. And Griffin won't quit talking about airplanes, so hopefully he will behave better this trip. I will be armed with DVDs and a coloring book. I really think he likes plain paper more than anything so he can "draw". Those of you who got cards recently know what I am talking about. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments: