Monday, February 9, 2009

New Blog look!

Thank you SO much Heather. I LOVE it, I have been excited all weekend for this.

Well G and I are missing Jon and can't wait for him to get home. And it's only Monday. We played outside yesterday with the neighbor and roasted marshmallows in their new fire pit.

Today we've played, watched Elmo and Thomas and eaten ALL DAY LONG. I made easy banana pudding which he loves. He calls pudding "honey" for some reason. It took me awhile to figure out what he was talking about. He will not go down for a nap or to bed without multiple books read to him. He dug a lemon out of my tea tonight and was chewing on it, which I use to do when I was little, so I couldn't object. Well then he threw it back in my tea, which I did object too. He has been so funny and pleasant today. We even came inside from outside without a fit. Of course I had to bribe him with Elmo, but I was so happy not to have a tantrum like we did last night after coming inside.

Not much exciting going on but wanted to post about my new blog look.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the new look for your blog! It's lovely! It is so much fun to get bloggy facelifts, isn't? That's why I am doing the celebration on my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and participating in the giveaway.