Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!!






sledding
Power trucks replacing electric pole.

Sledding.

Fun in the snow.
My boots in the snow.
Pulling neighborhood kids in snow with golf cart. G is in the cart.
Well all of our plans were canceled for today. But Griffin had SO MUCH FUN in the snow today. We lost our power because someone hit one of the power poles behind our house. We then lost our electricity and internet because someone hit the transformer box. It is a dangerous place out there since no one here knows how to drive on this stuff. Not sure of total accumulation since it is still snowing a little. G didn't want to go back inside. Only wish Jon was here to play with Griffin too. I am now watching some of the inauguration on tv since I missed so much of it earlier. I am so proud of our country and our new president. So excited for change. It just gives me chills. I am so happy to get that feeling from someone that powerful. Hope is such a great thing to feel today!!

No comments: