Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inauguration
Griffin and I rocked out to the inauguration tonight. We danced up a storm. And he wanted me to hold him and dance so I atleast burned some calories tonight. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see tonight come to fruition. It is so nice to see a President and First Lady so in love and happy together. No stuffiness, no awkwardness. They just glow. It just thrills me to see them together. I also feel like Vice President Biden and Dr. Jill Biden have a solid, happy relationship. I feel that will ultimately make everything they do more stable. I wish them luck with all the problems they will begin to tackle tomarrow morning. Griffin stayed up late since we had a big day today of playing and dancing. It took him a little while to wind down, but he was zonked when I finally put him to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment