Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Griffin hopes you all voted


Look how cute these red high top Converse sneakers are! Love them.

He's hoping you voted for his future.

Mr. Patriotic
I voted last week and Jon went today to cancel me out. They say opposites attract, although sometimes it just aggrivates. :) So Griffin should be very well rounded and possibly conflicted as he grows up. I am sure I will be up late tonight watching all the returns. This makes being on the east coast rough, having to wait for the west to come in. I am really excited and hopeful and kind of feel like it is Christmas eve. I really think things are going to go my way for the first time in my voting history. But I could be wrong and will not count my chicken before it is hatched. Either way I win, as Bush will be OUT OF THERE!! I never voted for him, never wanted him, won't support him and won't accept responsibility for his administration. Can not WAIT until he is GONE planning his library that I will never set foot in. I hope you all voted and I hope you all feel as hopeful after casting your ballot as I have this election. My only regret is not planning an election night party. I think that could have really been fun. Oh well, maybe in four years.

No comments: