We were just sitting here and I thought I smelled a dirty diaper. I asked Griffin if he was stinky. He said "No" and shook his head. I asked if he was lying. And he roared. He thought I was asking if he was a lion. Jon and I cracked up.
Earlier today we were watching the DVR of the CMA awards last night. Kid Rock came on and sang the song that Griffin likes and why we named the turtle Kid Rock. He was dancing like crazy, he had us both laughing. I should have gotten a video. I will try to capture it sometime.
We got back Tuesday night from flying to Tulsa to visit Erin, Luke, Parker, Ryder and Erin's parents Jim and Patty. We were also lucky enough to get to see Pop and Gigi. The first thing out of Griffin's mouth when he saw my dad was "Tractor!" We had a great trip and good plane rides. Griffin and Parker played really good together for the most part. They were pretty tired of sharing by the last day we were there though. Parker introduced Griffin to Thomas the Train. So we are choo choo crazy now. Griffin also tried hot dogs and raisins for the first time. He really liked them both. However, I bought some hot dogs and tried to give him that for lunch today and he threw most of it down for Mabel.
I will post some pictures later. I didn't really get many so I will need Erin and Patty to share theirs with me.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment