Saturday, October 18, 2008

Introducing the new family member






Jon found this little guy while out golfing today. He brought him home for Griffin. We went to get him stuff for a home today. We have decided to name him Kid Rock. Griffin's favorite song, "All Summer Long", is by Kid Rock. He dances everytime he hears that. He is not too sure about it, but Mabel is very interested. He is pretty cute for a reptile. This will be the only kind of reptile we will be having in our house. We are also getting to watch the first Razorback game of the year. This is the first one that has been shown here in NC. So Jon and Griffin are in there Arkansas shirts. We have also been enjoying the fall weather. I turned the fireplace on for the first time today while I watched a movie, while G was napping and Jon was golfing. I love this weather. Jon thinks it is too cold though. We also cleaned out the garage, how is that for an exciting Saturday.

No comments: