Thursday, October 2, 2008

He is something else.

I just wanted to post that G just lights up my life. He is so cute and I can't get over how he makes me smile by doing something so simple and sweet as yelling "Bye, bye!" to the Backyardigans characters at the end of the show as they head inside for their snack. He also kisses the phone when he talks to Jon when he is out of town, it just fills me up. It is stuff like this I want the blog to help me remember.

Well on another note, I need to get G ready for bed. I have a vp debate to watch and he doesn't need to be awake to hear the language I am sure I will be yelling at the television. There will be more on that later, I am sure. This election has me all fired up, although I am not sure I can even articulate how much. I do want to document my feelings on this for future reference, as I am not sure I will ever feel this much passion for politics ever again. And is scares me I might have all those feelings crushed and have already decided that I might give up after November. It has been a rough 8 years and I am not sure I can handle caring in the next 4. The whole thing really perplexes me and has me in a tizzy. I don't understand how people that I am so close to have complete different values than I do. Ok that is enough brain regurgitation for now.

No comments: