Thursday, July 17, 2008

hello all

Well I haven't written in awhile. There is not much going on. Griffin is still really in love with tractors and balloons. And he likes to say "Two, Three". Cause when you count One, two, three it is fun. We lift him up or swing him around. Well when we are walking you will here him counting and then he pulls on your hand as if to say "swing me". It is cute. He never says "one" though. But last night when we were playing I was counting with him and I made a 1 with my hand so now he will do that. So atleast we are getting somewhere. It is cute and and now when I ask how old he is, he can show me. CUTE. Not that he does it every time, but still. Right now he is cuddled up with Mabel. He is resisting taking afternoon naps, which frankly is bad for both of us. We both end up cranky. Haven't really taken any pics. I tried taking video of Griffin and Mabel playing with a ball yesterday and they stopped playing when I got the camera out. Well I just wanted to say hi. Hope you all are doing well.

No comments: