Sunday, June 1, 2008

This is an old one, from January. I just put it on the computer from my phone. Little angel.
A couple of the ant hills that I see during our walks.
Looking sweet while playing with a balloon in his pjs.
He has NO fear. Just took off toward the water and headed in. We are going to have to watch this one close!
Mabel and Griffin playing in the lake.

We have had a pretty busy weekend. I had my party last night before we went to see the new Sex and the City movie. There were 13 of us I think and then 8 of us went to the movie. It was so funny. I laughed, I cried. And the fashion was to die for. So great. We had a fun time and Griffin enjoyed having so many women giving him attention at once.

Then this evening we took Mabel down to the lake in our neighborhood. We were going to let her and Griffin play in the water hose when we got back so we had Griffin in his swim trunks. We get to the water and let Mabel off her leash and Griffin out of his stroller. He headed right for the water. Not scared of it at all. We are going to go to the pool this week for the first time of the summer. They have a normal pool and a kiddie pool so I am sure Griffin is going to have a blast. Then when we left the lake Griffin was soaked so we thought we would let him walk for a little bit before putting him back in the stroller. He walked ALL the way home. It is not that far but for a 15 month old (tomarrow) it is quite a hike. I will have to clock it the next time I get out and see how far it is. I am guessing a 1/4 of a mile. So he should sleep good tonight. Luckily he usually does. We go tomarrow for his 15 month appt. I think there are shots, yuck.

No comments: