Thursday, May 15, 2008

We have had an ok week. Griffin was really fussy on Tuesday. I had a bad sore throat yesterday. I think it is from allergies. It still kind of hurts today, but I don't feel like it could be a cold. Griffin is really into making messes. He gets all my tupperware out and strowes it around the house. He gets his plates and cups out of their drawers and throws them everywhere. He gets all the toys from his bedroom and brings them into the living room. He is quite the hand full.

We went to a cook out tonight that we were invited to. We went no knowing anyone and I got to talk to quite a few new people. It was fun. We were invited since I had attended the newcomers women's group last week. This was a family thing. So Griffin had a great time playing with the other kids. There were a bunch of boys and only one girl. He played with sidewalk chalk (and tried to eat some of it), a soccer ball, bubbles and a fly swatter. They had two Mabels and a swing set and a lot of land to play on. Jon and Griffin and the other dads and kids went on a hay ride. Griffin had to have another bath when we got home. He had all sorts of colors of chalk on him and he was dirty from playing. He had a great night. We are going to a party on Sat night and met a couple of couples that will be there too. Griffin is having Miss Sherry come and watch him again.

Nothing too exciting happening just wanted to check in. Sorry no pics.

No comments: