Too sweet!
Reading the cards from Great Grandma Betty and Aunt Dylis. He carried them around all night. And we really enjoyed getting them. Brightened my day.
His favorite way to watch t.v. She makes a great pillow.
Like father like son, watching tv. Griffin with balloon..jpg)
And after he let go, discovering the problem with helium.
Oh and I rented 27 Dresses since Jon was gone and it was really cute. I have Juno to watch now. Hopefully it will be good too. Griffin actually let me watch it with minimal interuptions. He played well by himself and with Mabel. We tried playing outside but he wouldn't stay out of the road so we had to come back in.

2 comments:
cara- love your blog. I'm having so much fun with mine. It's a much easier way to keep everyone updated on what's going on, especially with you living so far away. I'll be checking back often.
---h.
The photo of Jon and Griffin watching TV is too funny. They look just alike!
Erin
Post a Comment