Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Griffin is missing his dad.

I think Griffin is ready for his dad to be home. I know Mabel misses him. She has been sleeping on the floor, not in the bed where she usually sleeps. She seems a little sad. I am ready for him to be home so I can sleep better. I have trouble going to bed when he isn't here.

Yesterday when I went to get Griffin from the childcare area at the gym, Miss Ashley and Miss Betty said they had been bragging on G all morning. They said that they think he is the best baby they have ever had in there. They are so sweet and Griffin really likes going there too. He especially likes one little girl, Mirabella. She is a little older and the ladies say they are so sweet to each other. One day she didn't have a snack and Griffin fed her his snacks. But usually Grifffin eats everyone else's snacks, from what I have gathered. He always have crumbs and signs of foods other than what he brought. He is a little pig.

Tonight I went to a newcomer's group that met for dinner. It was so nice to be around other women again. I miss that, after being surrounded by them at work for years all the time. There are some other stay at home moms and some with kids around the same age as Griffin. I found a vet for Mabel who they all love and usually comes to the dinners and a church to visit.

No comments: